Family and Friends: CPR & First Aid for Children Training Course
A 3 to 5 hour first aid and CPR course.
First Aid for Children Training Course
- General Principles of First Aid
- Medical Emergencies (Breathing Problems, Seizures, Shock)
- Injury Emergencies (Bleeding, Head Injuries, Broken Bones, Sprains & Bruises, Burns & Electrocution, Eye Injuries)
- Environmental Emergencies (Bites & stings, poison emergencies)
CPR Training Course
- CPR & AED (Automated External Defibrillator) for Adults, Children & Babies
- Choking in Adults, Children & Babies
Our first aid training courses are R470 per person or R400 per person for groups of 3 or more.
Discovery Vitality Points
If you are a Discovery member you can earn 2500 Discovery Vitality points by going on a Family First Aid Training course
First Aid Level 1
We also provide onsite training for companies in First Aid Level 1, 2 & 3, Basic Fire Fighting & SHE Rep Courses to be compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.